Grovia O.N.E. - JewelGrovia
The Grovia O.N.E diaper is an all-in-one diaper that fits babies from 10-35+ pounds. The Grovia ONE comes with everything parents need to cloth diaper a baby: enough absorbency to forget boosters and doublers for overnight as well as two built-in closure options, and a heavy-duty construction that is built to last.
The O.N.E. features a unique Outlast closure system that gives the user the ability to choose between Hook & Loop (Velcro) and Snap closures, and the ability to buy a replacement kit when your Hook & Loop wears out. The Grovia ONE diaper's absorbency comes from a hidden body layer PLUS our one-of-a-kind cotton, channeled soaker design that is trim yet absorbent.
Why We Love The Grovia O.N.E. AIO Diaper:
- Functions as snap or velcro diaper
- No preppring needed!
- Velcro can be replaced when it wears out
- Very trim and absorbent
- Grows with your baby!
How to wash your Grovia AIO diapers:
- Wash hot with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 5–6 times before first use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing).
- Remove as much solid matter as possible
- Place soiled diaper in a dry diaper pail - no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.