Haakaa Silicone Breast PumpHaakaa
The new Haakaa hand pump is a simple silicone Breast Pump that is easy to use and needs no assembly. Super soft and comfortable, this pump is made from 100% food grade silicone. Perfect for traveling or taking to work, this manual pump fits into any bag. Silicone is easy to clean and harbors no bacteria.
Why We Love Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump:
- Easy to clean
- Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- Designed in New Zealand, manufactured responsibly in China
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilize your pump
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone and suction should continue
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and re-position.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.