Lemon Vines Amber - Unpolished CognacLemon Vines Amber
The Lemon Vines Amber - Unpolished Cognac helps little ones with teething pain. Each amber bead releases the active ingredient succinic acid which helps aid in pain relief and has a calming effect. Each amber bead is individually knotted and the necklace is fitted with a pop away safety clasp.
Why We Love the Lemon Vines Baltic Amber:
- Amber is a natural pain reliever for babies of all ages
- Ranges from 11"-13" for babies of all ages
- Safety "pop" clasp makes is safe for baby to wear without breakage from tugging
- C.P.S.C certified amber, safe for baby
- Comes in multiple colors, lemon, multicolor, cherry, and cognac
We recommend the following sizing guidelines:
- Babies 0-6 months usually wear 11" amber.
- Babies 6-24 months usually wear 12" amber.
To care for your baltic amber, clean with lukewarm water and a soft cloth. Avoid detergents and cleansers when possible as these substances over time will leave a residue on the amber that inhibits it's ability to release its healing properties into the skin. It is best to remove the jewelry at bath time, or when at the pool.
Safety WARNING - Necklace contains small parts; Children should be supervised when wearing jewelry, please remove jewelry (or wrap around ankle with a sock over it) when the child sleeps.